Understanding SEO in Russia means stepping into the minds of 143 million people spread across 17.1 million km2 (6.6 million miles) fully emerged in their culture. Digital marketing in Russia is a world of its own. It is dominated by local players and customer habits unknown to the West. I stayed in the country for a one month summer school. Meanwhile I interviewed digital marketing specialist and locals to create a post on SEO in Russia.
- The Keys to H&M’s International Marketing Success
- Understanding Google’s Guts and Bing’s Brain: Global Search Engines Demystified
- Web Design Around the World – McDonald’s Using the Power of Power Distance
- One KFC, 2 very different experiences: the art of Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Walmart Takes the Lead in the Fight Over Flipkart in India.
Africa Asia ccTLD China Cultural Differences Digital marketing strategy Domain strategy E-commerce France Germany Global Marketing India International SEO International SEO Tips Italy Japan Middle East Multicultural Symbols Multilingual website New market Norway Russia Search Engine Social Media Spain Uber United Kingdom USA Yandex