SEO can be a daunting enough task in your home country, using the search engine you know inside and out. Step abroad, however, and you’ll find yourself treading across unfamiliar territory in more ways than one. Just as people across the world have different customs, foods and views, they also approach the internet from a variety of different perspectives. Chief amongst these is their choice of search engine.
- The Keys to H&M’s International Marketing Success
- Understanding Google’s Guts and Bing’s Brain: Global Search Engines Demystified
- Web Design Around the World – McDonald’s Using the Power of Power Distance
- One KFC, 2 very different experiences: the art of Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Walmart Takes the Lead in the Fight Over Flipkart in India.
Africa Asia ccTLD China Cultural Differences Digital marketing strategy Domain strategy E-commerce France Germany Global Marketing India International SEO International SEO Tips Italy Japan Middle East Multicultural Symbols Multilingual website New market Norway Russia Search Engine Social Media Spain Uber United Kingdom USA Yandex