We wrote about Norway being the 5th biggest chocolate consumer in the world. But did you know that Norwegians take 1st place as highest spenders on dog food worldwide? The global pet food industry is estimated to be worth $74,8 billion in 2017 and continues to grew annually by 4%. Dog food retailers should keep an eye on global trends and adjust their marketing strategy appropriately. By analyzing relevant data, we will explain which factors influence increased spending on dog food in Norway.
- The Keys to H&M’s International Marketing Success
- Understanding Google’s Guts and Bing’s Brain: Global Search Engines Demystified
- Web Design Around the World – McDonald’s Using the Power of Power Distance
- One KFC, 2 very different experiences: the art of Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Walmart Takes the Lead in the Fight Over Flipkart in India.
Africa Asia ccTLD China Cultural Differences Digital marketing strategy Domain strategy E-commerce France Germany Global Marketing India International SEO International SEO Tips Italy Japan Middle East Multicultural Symbols Multilingual website New market Norway Russia Search Engine Social Media Spain Uber United Kingdom USA Yandex