When it comes to the international expansion, Arabic world is probably one of the toughest markets. It is no secret that it is very conservative and what is often widely accepted in the West, is oftentimes a taboo in the middle East. Due to cultural differences communication with target audience becomes a cornerstone question. Especially, in such industries as apparel. Fashion has always been a frivolous matter. Therefore you need to be extremely cautious when marketing your fashion-related products in Arabic countries. This is exactly what puma learned the hard way in United Arab Emirates.
- The Keys to H&M’s International Marketing Success
- Understanding Google’s Guts and Bing’s Brain: Global Search Engines Demystified
- Web Design Around the World – McDonald’s Using the Power of Power Distance
- One KFC, 2 very different experiences: the art of Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Walmart Takes the Lead in the Fight Over Flipkart in India.
Africa Asia ccTLD China Cultural Differences Digital marketing strategy Domain strategy E-commerce France Germany Global Marketing India International SEO International SEO Tips Italy Japan Middle East Multicultural Symbols Multilingual website New market Norway Russia Search Engine Social Media Spain Uber United Kingdom USA Yandex