When Starbucks didn’t manage to conquer Italian market, it received a lot of media coverage on the subject of how to do (and not) International expansion. It was all good until this year Seattle chain of coffee bars announced it will come back with revised marketing strategy. This is why we decided that this case study deserves to be in the spotlight of our blog. After all, we devoted huge chunk of the blog to analyzing international marketing mistakes and Starbucks surely did some. Let’s briefly recap some of them.
- The Keys to H&M’s International Marketing Success
- Understanding Google’s Guts and Bing’s Brain: Global Search Engines Demystified
- Web Design Around the World – McDonald’s Using the Power of Power Distance
- One KFC, 2 very different experiences: the art of Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Walmart Takes the Lead in the Fight Over Flipkart in India.
Africa Asia ccTLD China Cultural Differences Digital marketing strategy Domain strategy E-commerce France Germany Global Marketing India International SEO International SEO Tips Italy Japan Middle East Multicultural Symbols Multilingual website New market Norway Russia Search Engine Social Media Spain Uber United Kingdom USA Yandex