“I don’t need much. Just someone, whom I can talk to, take a trip together and who has a similar sense of humor.” Sounds familiar? It’s almost a proverb among single people, where the same question has been asked for centuries: “Where does one go to meet new people?” The answer to this question has changed throughout time and if ladies in Victorian times swore by dinner invitations and society balls, today’s unattached men and women needn’t go further than the screen of their phone or desktop.
- The Keys to H&M’s International Marketing Success
- Understanding Google’s Guts and Bing’s Brain: Global Search Engines Demystified
- Web Design Around the World – McDonald’s Using the Power of Power Distance
- One KFC, 2 very different experiences: the art of Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Walmart Takes the Lead in the Fight Over Flipkart in India.
Africa Asia ccTLD China Cultural Differences Digital marketing strategy Domain strategy E-commerce France Germany Global Marketing India International SEO International SEO Tips Italy Japan Middle East Multicultural Symbols Multilingual website New market Norway Russia Search Engine Social Media Spain Uber United Kingdom USA Yandex