Do you prefer organizing your own stuff? Do you want to become an integral part of a young team and work in a growing company that offers security and stability?
Welcome to our world – ALIEN world!
WHO WE ARE
We are an international company, but not a corporation. You will work in a truly multi-cultural environment in the centre of Prague. And that does not mean that one of our colleagues is from Slovakia. From the very beginning, we aim to be global: the company is based in London, we have some activities in New York already, and now we are looking at East Asia.
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON WITH THE OTHER ALIENS
We don’t like stress, so we don’t create it either. You will not be expected to do any meaningless paperwork. We have a non-bossing boss and a friendly small team. Moreover, each of our members have flexible working hours, which will surely make your work more pleasant!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Look after the team at our Prague branch (Prague 2)
- Communicate with clients and vendors mostly from IT and marketing spheres.
- Research for marketing campaigns and content creation.
- Manage simple projects and marketing campaigns.
- Book keeping and payment processing.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Communicate with a tax advisor in the UK (you will learn the basics of book keeping by the British laws).
- Basic HR agendas: communication with job applicants, onboarding new employees.
- Basic ‘paperwork’ within SEO projects.
- Website administration and publishing of new content.
- Some ‘terrain’ work, so you can stretch your muscles a bit once in a while.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU CAN DO
- You speak and write in Czech and English fluently.
- You prefer organizing your stuff the way you want it and follow your own systems.
- See things that others simply can’t see only by double-checking.
- You can get messages across with a blink of an eye.
- You sometimes wonder how your keyboard can handle the speed of your writing.
- Know what marketing is all about.
- Know what an invoice is and how to raise one.
- Helping is your second nature.
- People like to be around you.
At gFluence you will not be just an another team member. From the very beginning, you will become a vital asset, to which the whole team will depend on. You will get real responsibility and a chance to influence the success of the whole company.
Ready? We are eager to learn more about you. Tell us what you can do by sending us your CV to email@example.com!