The map shows national preferences when it comes to choosing particular brand of car. Surely, French people will opt for the French cars and Germans will drive their own. But what about the rest of the Europe? The 1st place is held by Volkswagen which is #1 choice in 10 countries. Then goes SKODA with 6 countries. 3rd place share Dacia, Renault and Fiat; each of them holds the major share in 4 respective markets. But what one can learn from this situation?
- The Keys to H&M’s International Marketing Success
- Understanding Google’s Guts and Bing’s Brain: Global Search Engines Demystified
- Web Design Around the World – McDonald’s Using the Power of Power Distance
- One KFC, 2 very different experiences: the art of Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Walmart Takes the Lead in the Fight Over Flipkart in India.
Africa Asia ccTLD China Cultural Differences Digital marketing strategy Domain strategy E-commerce France Germany Global Marketing India International SEO International SEO Tips Italy Japan Middle East Multicultural Symbols Multilingual website New market Norway Russia Search Engine Social Media Spain Uber United Kingdom USA Yandex