Spend some time in many of the world’s major cities, and it won’t be along until you stumble across an H&M outlet. Thanks to its canny international expansion strategy, the Swedish fast-fashion brand has grown to become one of the world’s largest clothing retailers. H&M’s steady march towards global domination has been shaped by its efficient and flexible marketing approach. From savvy production models to forward-thinking advertising and partnerships, H&M is a dominant force at the intersection of fashion, quality and price.
- The Keys to H&M’s International Marketing Success
- Understanding Google’s Guts and Bing’s Brain: Global Search Engines Demystified
- Web Design Around the World – McDonald’s Using the Power of Power Distance
- One KFC, 2 very different experiences: the art of Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Walmart Takes the Lead in the Fight Over Flipkart in India.
Africa Asia ccTLD China Cultural Differences Digital marketing strategy Domain strategy E-commerce France Germany Global Marketing India International SEO International SEO Tips Italy Japan Middle East Multicultural Symbols Multilingual website New market Norway Russia Search Engine Social Media Spain Uber United Kingdom USA Yandex