Three reasons why market in Iceland: there’s little foreign competition, most Icelanders speak English and customers value quality over price. Though a customer pool of around 336,00 people sounds small, it’s exactly why word about your products can spread fast. By digging in to cultural specifics and talking with locals about the Icelandic digital marketing scene we’ve written up the perfect SEO tips for Iceland.
- The Keys to H&M’s International Marketing Success
- Understanding Google’s Guts and Bing’s Brain: Global Search Engines Demystified
- Web Design Around the World – McDonald’s Using the Power of Power Distance
- One KFC, 2 very different experiences: the art of Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Walmart Takes the Lead in the Fight Over Flipkart in India.
Africa Asia ccTLD China Cultural Differences Digital marketing strategy Domain strategy E-commerce France Germany Global Marketing India International SEO International SEO Tips Italy Japan Middle East Multicultural Symbols Multilingual website New market Norway Russia Search Engine Social Media Spain Uber United Kingdom USA Yandex