The Dove “Real Beauty” campaign has an iconic status among marketing circles. Using “real” women who buy the products instead of models seems simple, yet it defied everyday advertising practices. After major success in the West, Dove continues to reinvent its famous advertising campaign in other countries. Taking in account cultural specifics it snatched its share of female beauty consumers in India’s market. Let’s take look how the famous beauty products company adapted its western marketing strategy to make it in India.
- The Keys to H&M’s International Marketing Success
- Understanding Google’s Guts and Bing’s Brain: Global Search Engines Demystified
- Web Design Around the World – McDonald’s Using the Power of Power Distance
- One KFC, 2 very different experiences: the art of Uncertainty Avoidance.
- Walmart Takes the Lead in the Fight Over Flipkart in India.
Africa Asia ccTLD China Cultural Differences Digital marketing strategy Domain strategy E-commerce France Germany Global Marketing India International SEO International SEO Tips Italy Japan Middle East Multicultural Symbols Multilingual website New market Norway Russia Search Engine Social Media Spain Uber United Kingdom USA Yandex